Contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR 541.343.4747, Extension 2206
Your project from concept to completion.
Since 1999, IRIS Educational Media has turned great ideas that come from scientists and practitioners into media programs that reach wide audiences.
We create new media programs that improve lives through active learning. Over a decade of experience working with leaders and visionaries in education and behavioral sciences has given us a unique understanding of how new media can be used to teach and learn.
We design it and build it. Rely on our talented team to provide everything from program design and script-writing to video and digital production, DVD and internet-based authoring, and print material design and illustration.
We operate within federal and state financial contracting guidelines and are Human Subject Assurance compliant.
IRIS Ed provides a wide array of services:
- Program development
- Instructional design
- Writing and graphic design
- Video and audio production
- Post–production and animation
- Multi-platform program delivery
- Original bilingual productions in Spanish and English
- Program evaluation
- Casting and location services
Clients and collaborators
- U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences
- National Institutes of Health
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Centers for Disease Control
- University of Oregon Center on Teaching and Learning
- University of Minnesota
- Utah State University
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Oregon Social Learning Center
- Oregon Research Institute
“We’ve been collaborating for a long time and it’s always been a positive experience. IRIS presents educational material in a manner that makes learning new ideas fun.”
~Marion Forgatch, Ph.D. Oregon Social Learning Center
“IRIS has proven time and time again that they’re able to translate scientific interventions into effective and engaging online media.”
~Jeff Sprague, Ph.D., University of Oregon College of Education
“I’ve worked with IRIS over a number of years. They are a wonderful organization for translating research outcomes into consumer-friendly practices.”
~Hill Walker, Ph.D., Oregon Research Institute